Sunday, 10 November 2013

More fruit images 
Here i have taken images of more fruit and i have used a pepper to photograph. I do like these image of the pepper for some reason they seem to look more like forensic photography.






I do like the composition of this image i think it is more aesthetically pleasing and unusual as i cropped most of the fruit out of the image.


I used depth of field in this image unlike any others. I focused on the point on the front to show the detail of the peppers skin and left the rest blurry to make the viewer only view that part. 





I now after taking images relating to the Raw process i want to look at the result of taking images on a black background and see if it gives a better effect and looks like still life images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment